I know we’re all really excited for fall, but I’m not ready to be done with my summer peaches! This chopped peach caprese salad is summer in bowl, and I will happily keep eating it as long as I can find peaches!
Like most of my salads, this one comes together as easily as chopping and throwing everything in a bowl. Really, you won’t even need to whip up a special dressing for this salad. We cheat a little with some balsamic vinegar and store-bought pesto, easy and perfect.
How to Make Peach Chopped Caprese Salad
- Cucumber, chopped (265 g)
- Cherry tomatoes, halved (150 g)
- Peach, chopped (200 g)
- Mozzarella, chopped (84 g)
- Red onion, diced (80 g)
- Store bought pesto (15 g)*
- White balsamic vinegar (15 g–ideally a fruit infused like my favorite lemon or peach by Baker and Olive)
- Handful of fresh basil, chopped (15-20 g)
- Good pinch of kosher salt and pepper to taste
Just add all of the ingredients to a salad bowl. Give it a good toss and serve immediately! You can add extra vinegar to taste if you’d like. Or, if you’re not worried about the fats, add another tablespoon of pesto or a tablespoon of olive oil!
How to serve your chopped peach caprese salad:
This salad makes a beautiful side to any grilled chicken, steak, burgers, or fish! I love to toss my portion with grilled chicken and arugula to bulk it up into a huge dinner salad. Add some extra vinegar or balsamic glaze to finish!
As I mentioned, I love adding a fruit infused white balsamic vinegar to this recipe! Baker and Olive ships anywhere in the United States and is so worth it! Less than 20 bucks for countless leveled up salads. For me, these beat any bottled dressing there ever was. From what I’ve found, they’re all 3 carbs per tablespoon, no added sugar… they taste sweet and natural and AMAZING. I’m in. You can find the links for both the Lemon and the Peach White Balsamic Vinegar below, or see if you have a local olive oil shop near you!
If you’re wanting to make this yummy salad into a meal, any grilled chicken will do it! You know I’ll be recommending my Weekly Bulk Apple Cider Dijon Grilled Chicken!
Just earlier this week I shared another fresh fruit inspired salad — this berry and goat cheese salad t– also delicious and macro friendly! Here are a few more of my favorite fresh salad recipes:
Chopped Peach Caprese Salad
- 1 cucumber chopped (265 g)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved (150 g)
- 1 peach chopped (200 g)
- ¾ cup mozzarella chopped (84 g)
- ½ cup red onion diced (80 g)
- 1 Tbsp store bought pesto 15 g*
- 1 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar 15 g–ideally a fruit infused like my favorite lemon or peach by Baker and Olive
- Handful of fresh basil chopped (15-20 g)
- Good pinch of kosher salt and Pepper to taste
- Add everything to a bowl and combine well. Serve immediately. Add extra vinegar to taste. If you’re not worried about the fats, add another tablespoon of pesto or a tablespoon of olive oil!