I’ve shared the recipe for my Pineapple Cilantro Pork Tenderloin, and I’ve shared the recipe for my Coconut Cilantro Sticky Cauliflower Rice — but I still thought the combo deserved it’s own post! Plus, it makes tracking the macros lots easier! Ha. This Jalapeno Cilantro Pork and Cauliflower Rice Bowl is easy on your macros, and lacking nothing. So yum.
My coconut cilantro sticky cauliflower rice is such a good low carb base. So much more than a bagged of steamed itty bitty bits of cauliflower. So if you’ve never liked cauliflower rice before, this might be your bridge. It’s so simple, but the few additions plus plenty of time spent sautéing are the KEY. The flavor combination of pineapple, cilantro, and jalapeño.. forget it. So good.
How to Make a Jalapeño Cilantro Pork and Cauliflower Rice Bowl
- Coconut cilantro lime cauliflower rice (200 g)
- 1 cup shredded cabbage (120 g)
- Pineapple cilantro jalapeno pork tenderloin, sliced thinly (118 g)
- Jalapeno avocado dressing (45 g)
- Optional radishes, fresh jalapenos, cilantro and fresh lime
This recipe pieces three other recipes of mine together! But don’t worry, I’ve got everything linked above and on the recipe card. After you’ve made your coconut cilantro cauliflower rice, pineapple cilantro jalapeno pork tenderloin, and jalapeno avocado dressing — whipping the bowl up is easy easy as combining all ingredients and enjoying!
I like to add in the optional radishes, cilantro, fresh jalapeños, cilantro leaves and a squeeze of fresh lime. And if I’ve got room for more fats, some avocado is delicious! It’s also worth noting that when you cook up your pork tenderloin, let it rest for 10 minutes before you cut so you don’t lose all the juices! Then be sure to slice against the grain when you are slicing it up; it will make all the difference when it’s mixed into your bowl. YUM.
I love a good bowl that’s easy to whip up, full of flavor, and macro friendly. Here are a few more of my favorites!
This Jalapeño Cilantro Pork and Cauliflower Rice Bowl
Disclaimer: the grams I’ve listed manually after each ingredient are accurate for a single recipe, but they will not multiply if you choose the 2x or 3x option. Please make sure and multiply on your own!
- Pile warm coconut cilantro lime rice in your bowl. Toss cabbage with 1 Tbsp of the Jalapeño Avocado dressing and add that to the bowl. Top with sliced pork tenderloin and drizzle with the other 2 Tbsp of dressing. Finish with optional radishes, cilantro, fresh jalapeños, cilantro leaves and a squeeze of fresh lime. If you’ve got room for more fats, some avocado would be delicious!