I’ve shared the recipe for my Pineapple Cilantro Pork Tenderloin, and I’ve shared the recipe for my Coconut Cilantro Sticky Cauliflower Rice — but I still thought the combo deserved it’s own post! Plus, it makes tracking the macros lots easier! Ha. This Jalapeno Cilantro Pork and Cauliflower Rice Bowl is easy on your macros, and lacking nothing. So yum.
My coconut cilantro sticky cauliflower rice is such a good low carb base. So much more than a bagged of steamed itty bitty bits of cauliflower. So if you’ve never liked cauliflower rice before, this might be your bridge. It’s so simple, but the few additions plus plenty of time spent sautéing are the KEY. The flavor combination of pineapple, cilantro, and jalapeño.. forget it. So good.
How to Make a Jalapeño Cilantro Pork and Cauliflower Rice Bowl
- Coconut cilantro lime cauliflower rice (200 g)
- 1 cup shredded cabbage (120 g)
- Pineapple cilantro jalapeno pork tenderloin, sliced thinly (118 g)
- Jalapeno avocado dressing (45 g)
- Optional radishes, fresh jalapenos, cilantro and fresh lime
This recipe pieces three other recipes of mine together! But don’t worry, I’ve got everything linked above and on the recipe card. After you’ve made your coconut cilantro cauliflower rice, pineapple cilantro jalapeno pork tenderloin, and jalapeno avocado dressing — whipping the bowl up is easy easy as combining all ingredients and enjoying!
I like to add in the optional radishes, cilantro, fresh jalapeños, cilantro leaves and a squeeze of fresh lime. And if I’ve got room for more fats, some avocado is delicious! It’s also worth noting that when you cook up your pork tenderloin, let it rest for 10 minutes before you cut so you don’t lose all the juices! Then be sure to slice against the grain when you are slicing it up; it will make all the difference when it’s mixed into your bowl. YUM.
I love a good bowl that’s easy to whip up, full of flavor, and macro friendly. Here are a few more of my favorites!
Easy Spiced Pork Poke Bowl – Lillie Eats and Tells
Quick lunch-time Banh Mi Veggie Bowl – Lillie Eats and Tells
Quick and Healthy Crispy Carnitas Quinoa Bowl – Lillie Eats and Tells
I’ve got a whole cookbook full of recipes that are sure to please you, your family, and your macros! And, be sure to follow along on Instagram! I’m always sharing new recipes and tips there, too. xo
This Jalapeño Cilantro Pork and Cauliflower Rice Bowl
- ¾ cup coconut cilantro lime cauliflower rice 200 g *find recipe here
- 1 cup shredded cabbage 120 g
- 4 oz pineapple cilantro jalapeño pork tenderloin sliced thinly (118 g) *find recipe here
- 3 Tbsp jalapeño avocado dressing 45 g *find recipe here
- Optional radishes fresh jalapeños, cilantro and fresh lime
- Pile warm coconut cilantro lime rice in your bowl. Toss cabbage with 1 Tbsp of the Jalapeño Avocado dressing and add that to the bowl. Top with sliced pork tenderloin and drizzle with the other 2 Tbsp of dressing. Finish with optional radishes, cilantro, fresh jalapeños, cilantro leaves and a squeeze of fresh lime. If you’ve got room for more fats, some avocado would be delicious!
Tried this recipe?
Tag @LillieEatsAndTells on Instagram with #LillieEatsandTells! We’d love to see your creations!