Another quick and easy must-have marinade. Make a ton of these Herby Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Tenderloins and build meals all week! They are the perfect addition to so many of my salad recipes! (I’ll include toward the end)
I’ve mentioned this before but having delicious and doable protein recipes on hand is the key to macro friendly eating. If “hitting your protein” is hard, make sure to keep tasty lean ones stocked in your fridge! It makes all the difference and gives you ALL the control. Fill your tacos, wraps, and salads with more chicken and they’ll just be BETTER.
How to Make Herby Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Tenderloins
- Chicken tenderloins
- Olive oil (15 g)
- Red wine vinegar (30 g)
- Frozen garlic cubes (my favorite for ease!) or fresh cloves of garlic
- Non-fat Greek yogurt (30 g)
- Honey mustard (30 g)
- Dried garlic, dried rosemary, chives, kosher salt
- Dried thyme, oregano, cumin
- Onion powder
- Black pepper
Start by trimming any fat off your chicken. After that’s done you can whisk together all of the marinade ingredients and then dump them into a Ziploc or resealable container. Voila. That’s it. Just make sure to let them marinate in the fridge for about 1-2 hours.
Pre-heat and carefully oil your grill. Before the chicken goes on the grill, give it a fresh pinch of kosher salt and a little cracked pepper. Cook over high heat for about 3-4 minutes per side or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165.
These chicken tenderloins are great for sandwiches, salads, or bowls! Here are a few of my favorites to serve them with and/or on!
I love mixing things up with different grilled chicken recipes on my favorite dishes. Here are a few that we love at my house!
Wanting more? Check out my cookbook, Lillie Eats and Tells Cookbook – Macro Friendly Recipes! And be sure to follow along on Instagram for macro-friendly tips, tricks, recipes, and more!
Herby Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Tenderloins
- 3 lbs chicken tenderloins
- 1 Tbsp olive oil 15 g
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar 30 g
- 4 cubes frozen garlic (or minced cloves) 20 g
- 2 Tbsp non-fat greek yogurt 30 g
- 2 Tbsp honey mustard 30 g
- 1 Tbsp each: dried garlic dried rosemary, chives, kosher salt
- 2 tsp each dried thyme oregano, cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Whisk together marinade ingredients and pour over trimmed chicken in a ziploc or resealable container. Marinate in the fridge for 1-12 hours.
- Pre-heat and carefully oil your grill. Sprinkle chicken with a fresh pinch of kosher salt and a little cracked pepper. Cook over high heat for about 3-4 minutes per side (if you’ve butterflied) or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165.