Low-Carb Buffalo Chicken Pizza
I love all things creamy buffalo chicken. And I love all things pizza. I also love ALL THE CARBS. And I’m not against eating lots of them. That’s why this quick easy low carb buffalo chicken pizza is one of my favorites.
BUT– it’s always good to have some lower-carb options up my sleeve so I can use them where I need them most!
Have you tried these cauliflower thins? This isn’t sponsored, I just like em. They’re not ALWAYS going to be my choice, because the truth is, typically with items like these, the carbs are replaced by some extra fats. So if you’re counting macros, you decide if it’s actually a good trade-off for you. But sometimes lower carbs and a little more healthy fat feels best. And when that’s the case, these are a MUST.
First, this creamy buffalo chicken? Have you made it? It’s one of the bulk protein recipes from my first macro friendly cookbook, Lillie Eats and Tells. But I recently posted it here on my blog as well! I am gently but firmly nudging you. MAKE IT. It’s so easy, SO FLAVORFUL, and pretty much guarantees a super tasty meal, with little extra effort. It keeps so well, and is so easy to double and freeze some for later. Put a few buffalo chicken meals on your calendar this month, and a few next month. You’ll thank yourself later.
How to Make Your Creamy Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Prep some creamy buffalo chicken for the week. You won’t regret it but we already went over that.
Just toast up your cauliflower crust in a hot pan for a few minutes with a sprinkle of salt. Smash a bunch of avocado on top, then spread a thin layer of warm, creamy buffalo chicken. Top with arugula, cherry tomatoes, and pickled onions if you really love yourself. I forgot mine. I hate a missed pickled onion opportunity.
This quick easy low carb buffalo chicken pizza is a five minute lunch that tastes like you went out to lunch. Trust me.
What You Need for Your Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- An Outer Aisle cauliflower pizza crust (affiliate link)
- My Creamy Instant Pot Buffalo chicken
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Pickled Onion (not pictured)
Heat your crust, top with goodies and enjoy!
Quick Easy Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- 1 Outer Aisle Cauliflower pizza crust
- 1/2 of a medium avocado 50g
- 3.5 oz Lillie Eats and Tells creamy buffalo chicken 100 g
- Small handful of halved grape tomatoes 15 g
- Pinch of arugula
- Pinch of pickled red onion 10 g
- Heat your cauliflower crust in a pan over medium high heat. Flip to toast both sides. You can keep it flexible or cook until it’s crisp.
- Smash avocado on top, then spread a layer of *warmed buffalo chicken
- Finish with tomatoes and pickled onions. Cut in fourths and enjoy!
- If your creamy buffalo chicken is out of the fridge, I just like to throw it right in the pan with the cauliflower crust to heat.
- If you want/need/don’t care about carbs…. use a naan or pita instead! Obviously that is ALSO delicious.
Tried this recipe?
Tag @LillieEatsAndTells on Instagram with #LillieEatsandTells! We’d love to see your creations!