(Copied in from my instagram post… peaches are leaving now… and taking a piece of my heart. Sniff.)
Peaches are back! I wait and wait and then buy them when they’re still hard and gross and then finally wait long enough and one day I’m walking thru produce and catch that scent and it’s time! 🍑 They definitely made this breakfast bowl extra special for me. First day of yummy peaches in our house.
I’m obsessed with this. I prefer the cottage cheese mixed in over straight yogurt.. more texture and creaminess even if you go no fat. It makes me never want to bother with the carbs of a smoothie bowl (even though I love them.) This is so good! And now I can add the yummy fruit on top without the carbs getting out of control. WIN.
The Best Yogurt and Cottage Cheese Breakfast Bowl
Disclaimer: the grams I’ve listed manually after each ingredient are accurate for a single recipe, but they will not multiply if you choose the 2x or 3x option. Please make sure and multiply on your own!
- 100 g low fat knudsen cottage cheese
- 100 g Dannon Light and Fit vanilla greek yogurt great macros- but my new favorite with no artificial sweeteners is their “Two Good” brand. You’ll shave off like 6 carbs.)
- 25 g diced apples
- 25 g diced peaches
- 25 g diced strawberries
- 25 g blueberries
- 10 g favorite granola I use Purely Elizabeth because I’m OBSESSED with it.
- 5 g natural peanut butter drizzled on top
- Dash of cinnamon
- Stir together yogurt and cottage cheese
- Top with fruit, then granola, then drizzle with peanut butter