Chipotle Grilled Chicken and Mango Cobb
A quick and light cobb with a Mexican flare is always a good idea!
- 2 cups chopped romain or butter lettuce
- 100 g chipotle grilled chicken All I did was use this cilantro grilled chicken recipe, only I skipped the sweet chili glaze and added a good sprinkling of dry chipotle powder to the chicken right before grilling.
- 50 g sliced or chopped mango
- 1 slice of bacon crumbled
- 15 g sliced red onion
- 50 g corn
- 35 g avocado
- 12 g reduced fat blue cheese would also be good with cotija, or feta, or cheddar or jack!
- 6 g roasted pepitas I get mine at Trader Joes... a favorite for our Mexican Salads
- 40 g lightened up Cilantro Lime Ranch*
- *If you don't already have this dressing waiting in your fridge.. it's worth the effort! It'll make a big batch and you can even freeze some for later. So good on all things Mexican.
Layer your lettuce on a platter (you can toss in dressing first if preferred.)
Top with chicken, and all other toppings. Drizzle with dressing (or remaining dressing).
Serving: 1whole salad | Calories: 441kcal | Carbohydrates: 31.2g | Protein: 41.1g | Fat: 18.1g | Saturated Fat: 4.3g