Copy Cat Factory Chopped Salad
My STAPLE dish at Cheesecake Factory. It doesn't make me feel like a foodie, because it's pretty simple, but I can't get enough! Fresh and crunchy and addicting. So now I make it at home!
- 2 cups romaine chopped small
- 1 slice precooked bacon crumbled
- 1/2 oz 15 g reduced fat blue cheese (I buy the Treasure Cave brand.)
- 1 oz 28 g avocado, diced
- Handful of cherry tomatoes halved (70 g)
- 1/4 cup 30 g apples, diced
- Small handful of corn 30 g
- 3.5 oz 100 g grilled chicken (like this favorite we like to prep for the week) for lots of other meals in the Lillie Eats and Tells Cookbook.
- Fresh basil chopped
- Fresh parsley chopped (optional)
- 1.5 tbs of your favorite sweet vinegar I'm OBSESSED with this peach one. I buy mine at a local shop but you can find it here on amazon. Or you can whisk a little honey into a champaign or white balsamic vinegar.
For tracking purposes, just like all of the recipes in my cookbook, this has been prelogged into My Fitness Pal. Just search, from your diary, for "Lillie Eats and Tells Copy Cat Factory Chopped Salad".
Calories: 377kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 38.7gFat: 13.9gSodium: 653mgFiber: 6g