Chicken, Bacon, Peach and Blue Cheese Flatbread
Love this for an easy quick dinner that can please the whole family! Everyone gets to choose their own toppings!
- 1 Greek Papa Pita so soft and delicious- I’m obsessed with these for flatbreads!
- 28 g fresh mozzarella packed in water grated or thinly sliced (it’s naturally a little lower in fat, probably because there’s more moisture in it.)
- 7 g reduced fat blue cheese treasure cave brand is at my Stater Bro
- 50 g rotisserie chicken breast or any leftover chicken
- 50 g thinly sliced peaches apples or pears are great too when peaches aren't in season!
- 1 piece of bacon we use Costco precooked- so easy and good! Other precooked never get crispy enough it seems.
- 20 g sliced red onion
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Spray pita with a mist of olive oil spray and sprinkle with kosher salt
Top with cheese, chicken, crumbled bacon, and onion
Bake on a parchment lined backing sheet for 5-8 minutes until everything is melty, wait till it’s a little brown around edges if you like it a little crispy.
Pull out and top with arugula, fresh basil, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze (I get mine at Trader Joes.)
- Feel free to use Joseph's pitas for MUCH lower carbs--- I just really love these for a more substantial flatbread occasionally with my family.
- Also feel free to sub in lower fat mozzarella
- But don't you dare sub turkey bacon for the bacon. Just kidding it's your flatbread I guess.
Serving: 1flatbreadCalories: 437kcalCarbohydrates: 48gProtein: 31.7gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 5.4g