Corn, Feta, and Basil Salad
This corn, feta, basil salad is full of fresh summertime veggies!
Servings: 5 servings
- 3 cups grilled corn* cut off the cob (434 g)
- 2 cups cucumber, chopped (225 g)
- 1½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved (230 g)
- 1 cup red onion, sliced thin (75 g)
- 1 avocado, diced (113 g)
- ½ cup reduced fat feta cheese (56 g)
- ¼ cup basil, chopped (15 g)
- 3 tbsp high quality white balsamic vinegar (45 g)
- 1 lemon, juiced (30 g)
- 1 clove garlic, minced or frozen cube
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp cracked pepper
In a large bowl, combine corn, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, red onion, avocado, feta, and basil.
Whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper and pour it over the top of the salad. Toss well and add more salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with extra leaves of basil.
Toss well and add more salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with extra leaves of basil.
*You can also cook your corn however you like! Or even use raw corn. Sometimes I like to microwave mine in the husks for 4-8 minutes, and then place them on my stove top burner for just a minute (husked) to char the outside a bit.
MFP: Search "Lillie Eats and Tells Corn, Feta, and Basil Salad"
Serving: 247g | Calories: 157kcal | Carbohydrates: 24.7g | Protein: 5.4g | Fat: 5g | Fiber: 4.3g