Creamy Tuna Veggie Lunch Skillet (for one)
Delicious and easy lunch skillet for when you need something macro-friendly and comforting.
- 1 zucchini chopped (130g)
- ½ red bell pepper diced (58g)
- 3 Tbsp. green onion chopped (22 grams)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved (60g)
- ½ cup shredded cabbage 100g; or sub kale, spinach, or extra zucchini
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- ½-1 tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 can 7 oz. albacore tuna, drained (156g)
- 2 Tbsp. Trader Joe's vegan Tzatziki 30g; or sub sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. dairy-free sour cream 30g; or sub Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. parmesan cheese 7g; or sub dairy-free
Cook the veggies over high heat with seasonings for about 3–5 minutes or until tender.
Add the tuna and stir well, breaking into chunks.
Mix in the Tzatziki and sour cream.
Add additional salt and pepper to taste. I also added a sprinkle of dairy-free feta on top!
A very loose homage to a cozy tuna casserole.
GF/DF: This meal is naturally gluten-free; to keep it dairy-free just make sure to use the dairy-free options listed above!
This is a rare, single-serving recipe, as I originally created it as a simple lunch skillet for me. Feel free to double it for two or quadruple it for four!
Calories: 356kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 10g | Fiber: 3.6g