Healthy Tuna Salad
This healthy tuna salad recipe is quick, easy, and delicious.
- 3 6oz cans albacore white chunk, water-packed tuna, drained (420 g)
- 1/2 cup So Delicious dairy-free plain coconut yogurt or nonfat Greek yogurt (120 g)
- 2 Tbsp Yellow mustard (30 g)
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard (30 g)
- 2 cups Dill pickles, chopped (300 g)
- 1 cup Celery, chopped (150 g)
- 1/2 cup Bell peppers, chopped (75 g; red, orange, or yellow for sweetness)
- 1/2 cup Red onion, chopped (75 g)
- 1/4 cup Chives or green onions, minced (15 g)
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Fresh parsley or dill, chopped (15 g)
Combine everything in a large bowl. If your salad is drier than you like, simply add a little more yogurt, a splash of vinegar, or a squeeze of lemon.
I add chives and love them, but fresh parsley or dill would also be great! Add all or just one—it’s all good!
Of course if you want a richer, more traditional tuna, feel free to use your favorite mayo in place of the yogurt!
GF/DF: Yes, naturally, as long as you use dairy-free yogurt.
MFP Lillie Eats and Tells Healthy Tuna Salad
Serving: 230g | Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.5g | Protein: 25.8g | Fat: 2g | Fiber: 1.2g