Easy Salmon and Chive Salad
This macro-friendly salmon & chive salad is easy to make and delicious to eat.
- 2 cans Salmon* (200 g after drained)
- 1 cup Sweet bell pepper, diced (140 g)
- 1 cup Cucumber, diced (140 g)
- 1 cup Purple cabbage, diced (80 g)
- 1/4 cup chives, minced (15 g)
- 1 Tbsp Dill, minced (5 g)
- 3 Tbsp Plant-based sour cream or favorite sub** (45 g)
- 2 Tbsp Yellow mustard (30 g)
- 2 Tbsp Juice from jarred pepperoncinis or pickles (30 g)
- 1 Tbsp Grainy dijon mustard (15 g)
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar, fruit infused for extra YUM (15 g)
- 1 Tbsp Juice from a lemon (15 g)
- 1/2-1 tsp Kosher salt and pepper to taste
Add everything to a large bowl and combine well!
Enjoy with chips, rice cakes/thins, toast, or wrap it in lettuce!
*I’m using Chicken of The Sea® canned Salmon which is only 2 fat per 2-oz portion for reference, but feel free to use your favorite salmon (canned or not!)
**I love the Forager Project® plant-based sour cream for a dairy-free “yogurt.” Feel free to swap in nonfat Greek yogurt, light mayo, or sour cream, or full-fat mayo if you want it to be extra delicious!
MFP: Lillie Eats and Tells Canned Salmon & Chive Salad
Serving: 360g | Calories: 172kcal | Carbohydrates: 12.3g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 2.6g | Fiber: 3.8g