Macro-friendly Vanilla Protein Smoothie Bowl
This vanilla protein smoothie bowl is macro-friendly, refreshing, and so delicious!
Servings: 1 person
- 1 cup ice (100 g)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (30 g)
- 1/2 cup SILK cashew milk (or sub your favorite plant milk) (120 g)
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower florets (50 g)
- 1/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese (60 g)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Optional toppings with suggested portions
- 1/4 cup fresh mango, chopped (50 g)
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries (50 g)
- 1 tbsp granola (10 g)
- 1 tsp natural room-temp nut butter (5 g)
Blend smoothie ingredients until smooth. If you want it nice and thick, use a blender with a tamper so you can move it around. If you like it a little thinner, you might need a little bit more liquid.
Add your smoothie to a bowl and top with your favorite fresh fruit, granola, and a drizzle of nut butter.
MFP: Lillie Eats and Tells Vanilla Protein Smoothie Bowl (no toppings)
I used Clean Simple Eats Vanilla protein powder in this one because it’s DELISH. But Active Stacks is a great option if you need dairy-free
If you add my exact toppings, the macros are: 322 cal, 7 fat, 40.8 carbs, 30.5 protein, 7 fiber.
Macros below are for the shake with no toppings.
Serving: 1bowl | Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 14.4g | Protein: 26.8g | Fat: 2.2g | Fiber: 2.3g