Apple Crisp Yogurt and Cottage Cheese Bowl
If you want a little something fancy for breakfast (or an afternoon snack) this apple crisp yogurt and cottage cheese bowl is perfect!
Course: Bowl, Breakfast, Healthy Treat, Snack
Keyword: apple, bowl, cottage cheese, yogurt
- ½ cup low-fat cottage cheese 119 g
- ⅔ cup Two Good Vanilla Yogurt 150 g or one small container
- ¼ cup apples diced small (50 g)
- 1 Tbsp granola 10 g
- 1 Tbsp chopped white chocolate chips 5 g
- Flake Salt
- Drizzle of favorite sugar free syrup
Combine yogurt and cottage cheese in a bowl. Top with diced apples, granola, and chopped chocolate. Finish with a sprinkle of cinnamon, a pinch of flake salt, and an optional drizzle of sugar free syrup.
- Knudsen is my all time favorite cottage cheese but I know it’s not available everywhere. Good culture and Breakstone are other popular options!
- Two Good yogurt is amazing because the sugar and carbs are SO low, without the addition of any artificial sweeteners.
- Of course the macros of different granolas will vary. But when you’re using just 10 grams, the differences are pretty negligible. I wouldn’t stress.
- I NEVER use white chocolate in anything. But I ADORE it on the apple-pie carameled apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory…. So it just felt right in here! 5 grams is just enough to make it fun but not enough to burn through your carbs and fat.
Serving: 1Bowl | Fiber: 1.8g | Calories: 276kcal | Fat: 8.6g | Protein: 24.7g | Carbohydrates: 25.7g